As an Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Head up migration to new ERP and POS system
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of performance vs budgets
- Reports for board meetings
- Completing month end and year end processes for the company
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of day to day transactions including the reconciliation of store takings
- Responsible for the fixed asset register, including monthly updates and depreciation calculations
- Liaise with the Tax accountants and Banking representatives.
- Supporting the CEO with budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow modelling, reporting, management
- Statutory reporting including Income Tax, BAS and FBT calculations
- Responsibility for all systems (POS, ERP, Time & attendance, etc)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in retail
- CPA or CA qualified
- Very strong excel skills
- Good process thinker
- Experience with various systems including setups
Click here to apply!
Retail Store Manager
As a Mr & Mrs Jones Store Manager, your role is to manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
You will have a strong focus on customer service, inspiring and leading the team to achieve exceptional results, maintaining store visual standards and managing stock control.
You must know the importance of training, empowering and coaching your Team.
As a Store Manager at Mr & Mrs Jones you:
- Value relationships with our team members and our customers. You are a strong leader and a key team player.
- Are passionate about making others happy; it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- Love bringing joy to people’s lives. You appreciate the importance of the little things.
- Share the same thoughtfulness with our gift-giving customers. You put our customer first and go out of your way to make them feel serviced, satisfied and a little bit special.
You will lead your Team in:
- Providing impeccable, personalised, genuine customer service.
- Achieving and exceeding store sales targets and KPI targets.
- Managing rosters in line with our budgets.
- Ensuring Mr & Mrs Jones brand purpose, promise & values are at the core of every decision made
- Maintaining all training and team development.
- Managing stock control and inventory.
If you’re a thoughtful gift enthusiast, apply now—we’d love for you to join our Mr & Mrs Jones family.
Miranda (NSW) - click here to apply
Chatswood (NSW) - click here to apply
Broadway (NSW) - click here to apply